At times I think we should be named "snack family". Everyday we need something to munch on in the evening. So this is today's teatime snack. It is quite easy to make. Bread cups will be ready in 10 minutes. If you want to make a quick filling, try making a scrambled egg. You can make the filling of your choice. Do try. Have a great weekend.
- Bread slices - as required
- Oil for brushing
- Frozen vegetables - 1 cup
- Boneless chicken - 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 2 tsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Salt as required
- Oil for sauteeing
- Cut circles out of the bread slices.
- Brush some oil on both sides of bread circle and put it in a muffin hole
- Bake at 150 degree celsius for 10 minutes. Your cups are ready
- Cook boneless chicken and tear into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic. When it turns light brown, add the thawed vegetables and cooked chicken pieces
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add chilli powder and pepper powder. Saute.
- Add tomato sauce and soya sauce. Saute again
- Add salt as required (remember soya sauce contains salt)
- Stir fry for a few minutes until dry
Allow the filling to cool a bit before spooning into the bread cups. It is a yummy starter or a great snack after school.