This dosa is dedicated to my husband who is in complete love with dosa and idli varieties. Even when people select continental and chinese dishes in restaurant, he will go in search of south indian restaurants to have oothappam, dosa, idli etc. I'll be running behind saying "please give me a change". You might be thinking that I don't make these at home, but you're wrong. I make it almost all the days and still his mouth waters on the word dosaaa... shhhhh
- Tomato - 1 medium
- Capsicum - 1 medium
- Onion - 1 medium
- Dosa batter - as required
- Chop tomato, capsicum and onion into very small pieces. Mix together
- Heat tawa and spread little oil
- Pour a laddle of batter and let it spread by itself.
- Put a handful of vegetable mix on top of it and cover with a lid. Cook on medium flame.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid and turn the dosa to the other side. Again cook for 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve hot with chutney