There was a network problem here and I couldn't open my space for 3 days. That is when I realized I'm too obsessed to this baby blog space. So I think it is very necessary to tell all of you a big thank you for helping me grow this space. Thanks a lot for all those lovely comments which are truly a big inspiration. Today I'm posting the all favourite banana fritters rolled in oats. The brand new "vanitha" magazine had very simple but beautiful looking fritter snaps. Here is the variety fritter and all thanks to the magazine. :)
- Banana - 3 medium sized
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Water as needed make a thick batter
- Oats - 1/2 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut each banana into 4 pieces
- Mix together ingredients 2 to 7 to get a thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a deep vessel
- Now dip each banana piece in the batter and roll in oats
- Deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot.
- Sieve oats before using to remove all tiny bits. These powdery oats make oil brown. So use the big bits to roll.
- Use ripe bananas which cook fast, so the outer covering don't get burnt.