Again I had some broken puff pastry sheets and couldn't make it into a puffs. The below one is not a recipe, it is just a method I tried at home to make a pie. Thought I would do some ad for puff pastry again. It was a surprise hit at home.
- Puff pastry - 6 pieces (I get small square ones here)
- Any filling of your choice (Here I used chicken manjurian as the filling)
- Oil the base of the baking dish
- Line the baking dish with puff pastry sheets. I used a loaf pan of 19.5 cm x 9.5 cm.
- Fill it with the filling of your choice
- Cover the top with the remaining pastry sheets and brush lavishly with beaten egg.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degree centigrade for 15-20 minutes or until done.