Today it is my 100th post. I'm glad and thankful to each one of you who took time to visit my blog space and left comments. All your comments were warm and a big stimulus to go forward. Keep visiting when you find time. Today's post is an eggless no bake cheese cake (upside down). It is divine and very devilish at the same time. I made it in cupcake tray. De-moulding the cake was bit tricky. You just need to be careful while doing it. The below recipe yields 6 mini cheese cakes. You can make this into one medium size cheese cake in a round spring pan and refrigerate. Cut and serve as required.
- Cream cheese - 140 gms
- Paneer cubes - 20 small cubes (crumbled)
- Milkmaid (condensed milk) - 3 tbsp
- Glucose biscuits - 10
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Hershey's strawberry syrup
- Powder the biscuits and mix it with butter to get a bread crumb texture.
- Crumble the paneer with your hands
- Beat together the ingredients 1 to 3 very well until it becomes airy and fluffy (high speed for 5 minutes)
- Butter your cupcake holes in the tray.
- Take 1 tsp of biscuit crumbs and press into the bottom of the cupcake hole. Flatten it well
with your fingers.
- Repeat this for rest 5 spaces
- Spoon in the cream cheese mix above the biscuits layer.
- Refrigerate in freezer for 1 and 1/2 hour.
- The trickiest part is scooping it out without disturbing it. I used a butter knife and spoon.
- Also you can line you trays with cupcake liners and then once the layers are set, you can peel it off.
- Serve with strawberry syrup
Note: Once you demould the cheese cake leave it in lower part of refrigerator until serving.