Wouldn't it be exciting if your little one waited patiently in front of the oven when the cake was baking and then had 3 full ones when it was out of the oven. He didn't even let it cool. I was so happy to see this. Actually he didn't have a proper dinner but was very excited when I took the cake tray to bake. He loved this one.
- Banana (ethakka) - 2 medium sized
- Maida - 2/3 cup
- Cocoa - 1/3 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Milk powder - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup (or you increase to 1 cup)
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Instant coffee - 1/2 tsp
- Boiled water - 1/3 cup
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, milk powder and baking powder. Keep aside
- Puree banana and keep aside.
- Mix instant coffee and warm water. Keep aside
- In a bowl mix together oil and sugar.
- Add banana puree to this and blend well. Add vanilla essence, mix well.
- To this add the dry mix and blend well with a wooden spoon.
- The batter will be little thick. Add the instant coffee little by little until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour into cupcake cases in tray.
- Preheat your oven and bake at 150 degree centigrade for 15-20 minutes.