I got this recipe from Vanitha magazine. It can be voted as a good starter. Many might think why to mix everything and then fry and have, when you can have it as such. But once in a while it can also be done for a change right ppl??. As starters in a party it is a complete surprise package as your guest won't even guess that they'll find noodles in it. Try this and enjoy their comments
- Maggi noodles - 1 pkt
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Ginger - a small piece (chopped)
- Cooked minced chicken - 1 handful
- Coriander leaves - a handful (chopped)
- Egg white - 1 (optional)
- Bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cook maggi noodles with its masala. I used the cheese one.
- Beat egg white
- Mix together chopped onion, ginger, cooked chicken, coriander leaves and egg white. Add salt as required.
- Put maggi noodles into this and mix well.
- Make small balls and roll in bread crumb and deep fry.