This is quite a dinner dish or an evening snack for kids. I usually make it when there are left over idlis. You can change the chilli according to your spice level. Anyway a dish worth trying
- Idli - 6 (cut into small pieces)
- Onion - 4 medium
- Tomato - 1 big
- Ginger - a small piece chopped
- Capsicum - 1 small
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric pwdr - 1/4 tsp
- Oil for sauteing
- Heat oil. Add chopped ginger and onion.
- Once onion turns pink, add chilli and turmeric powder. Saute until the raw smell goes.
- Now add the tomato pieces. Cover and cook.
- Once all have blended, add the idli and stir well until the masala coats the pieces.
- Add chopped capsicum, mix and keep on slow flame for 5 minutes.
- You can garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot. :)