This is also a leftover surprise made of mashed tapioca. I had some cooked tapioca left after a meal and so planned to make some snack out of it.
- Tapioca - 6 small pieces
- Ginger - 1 small piece
- Green chilli - 2
- Shallots- 6
- Oil for frying
- Corn flour
- Bread crumbs
- Mash the tapioca along with chopped ginger, green chilli and shallot.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Now shape the cutlets as your imagination.
- Make a corn flour paste in water and dip the cutlets in it.
- Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs and deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.