My SIL is thin and she is busy working on her diet to get a little bit weight. Me on the other side is trying to put down. In both cases things are not working. So in her diet she included banana walnut muffins and was praising it so much. As she carried on I felt like having these muffins and ended up making choco-banana-walnut muffins. I made it in a healthy way to avoid that guilt feeling which I usually get after having all the goodies. My little family enjoyed it. Also dedicating this post to her.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2/3 cup
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Curd - 3 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
- Milk - 3 tsp
- Banana - 1
- Walnuts - a handful
- In a mixer beat together banana and milk. Keep aside
- Sieve together cocoa powder and whole wheat flour. Keep aside
- In a bowl beat together oil and powdered sugar.
- Into this add the banana puree and mix well
- Mix together curd and baking soda.
- Add this to the banana mix and fold in well.
- To the above add the flour mix and fold in slowly.
- Put in the chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Layer your muffin tin with muffin cases and scoop the batter into it till 3/4 of each cup
- Preheat the oven and bake at 150 degrees for 15-20 minutes. (use your oven accordingly)