This was for breakfast today. We were in no mood to have the usual kerala dishes. This was simple, quick and very filling too. If you're ready to have 2 eggs and a bit of chicken once a while this does help to bring a change.
- Eggs - 2
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp (or according to you)
- Salt as required
- Milk - 2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Chicken breast - 1 (cut into stripes)
- Garlic - 1 clove (chopped)
- Onion - 1 small
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Tomato sauce - 2 tsp
- Oil for sauteeing
- Salt to taste
- Beat together all ingredients from 1 to 4
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and pour the above
- Spread the eggs as much as possible
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove it to a plate (No need to cook both sides)
- To make the filling keep a nonstick pan on flame
- Add oil
- When it hot add chopped garlic.
- Add chopped onion
- When it turns pink add chilli powder and oregano
- Saute and add chicken breast strips.
- Add tomato sauce and salt to taste
- Saute until chicken is cooked.
- When done allow it cool a bit.
- Put the filling on the egg omlet, roll and serve.