Enjoy these spicy pakoras on a rainy day. I had to imagine a rainy day and have it here in bahrain. But still it made my day.
- Any pasta - 1 cup
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Besan - 1 cup (+ 1/2 cup if required)
- Ginger - 1 small piece (chopped)
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Cook the pasta and allow it to cool. (Put the pasta in boiling water along with salt and little oil. Allow it to cook until done. Drain the water and pour cold water into it. Add a tsp of oil and mix well so the pasta pieces don't stick together. Keep aside)
- In a bowl mix together ingredients 2 to 7 (remember you've cooked pasta with salt)
- Mix the pasta into the above batter. If required add more besan.
- Heat oil in a vessel and put scoops of batter mixed pasta.
- Deep fry and serve