Today tried a thattu kada dish as they said in the magazine. May be you must've tried this kind of a combination earlier as a side dish for chappathi or roti. It looked good and was yummy. It is a spicy dish, so adjust your chilli accordingly
- Frozen green peas - 1 and 1/2 cups
- Egg - 2
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 small chopped
- Green chilli - 4 slit length wise
- Tomato - 1
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - a few leaves chopped
- Oil for sauteing
- Cook the green peas with salt.
- Let most of the water dry up. Add turmeric, chilli and garam masala
- When the raw smell of masala powders fills the air, add the chopped onion, green chilli and tomato. Mix well
- Add oil and saute.
- Beat the eggs well after adding salt. Pour into the above and stir fry very well.
- Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Stir and switch off flame. Serve hot.