This is a simply marinated baked chicken recipe. It is perfect as starters for a party or as a snack for kids after school. All will love biting this juicy drumsticks. The mint marinade seeps into the chicken and leaves a tasty flavour in it. Have this hot with tomato sauce. :)
- Chicken legs (without skin) - 1/2 kg
- Mint leaves - 1 bunch
- Ginger - 1 piece (when chopped gets 2 tsp)
- Garlic - 2 big cloves
- Green chilli - 4
- Curd - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind together ingredients 2 to 7 into a very fine paste
- Marinate the chicken legs with the above paste.
- Keep in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees
- Lay the marinated chicken legs in an oven dish and pour the marinade over it if any left.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes. At this stage there'll be some gravy in the dish that oozed out from chicken
- After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for another 20-30 minutes until all the gravy dries off and chicken turns slightly crisp outside.
- Serve with tomato sauce.