Cauliflowers are mostly kid's favourite. I love making fritters of it and my family enjoys it as a snack. This time I added a little hand-broken coriander leaves which really upgraded the taste. Try these crunchy fritters with tea. Have a happy weekend
- Cauliflower - 1 small
- Ginger - 1 small piece (chopped)
- Chilli powder - 3 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch (handbroken)
- Salt to taste
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Water - as required
- Oil for frying
- Clean and wash cauliflower well and separate the florets (dry it well on a tissue).
- In a bowl mix together ingredients 2 to 7 adding enough water to get a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed vessel
- When the oil becomes hot dip each floret in batter and deep fry in oil. (or you can mix all florets in batter and scoop it into hot oil)
- Serve warm with your favourite sauce and tea