This is a simple, quick and tasty snack which you can serve when you've guests at home or as an evening snack for kids after school. This is yet another Lakshmi Nair recipe which I found in her cook book and thought of sharing as potatoes are one of kid's favourite. Hope you'll try this.
- Potato - 2 medium sized (cooked and crumbled)
- Rava/Semolina - 1/2 cup
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Egg - 1/2 of 1 beaten egg
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix together all ingredients from 1 to 8
- Heat oil
- When it is hot take small scoops of the above mix and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce.