This is a slightly spicy sausage stir fry which is good for making chappathi rolls and sandwiches. There aren't much ingredients but the combination of onion, sausage and spring onions with spices gives it a very special taste.
- Sausage - 5 (chopped into tiny pieces)
- Onion - 4 small (sliced)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
- Spring onion - 1/2 a bunch chopped
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Oil for sauteeing
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed vessel
- Add chopped garlic.
- Add sliced onion when garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add salt to taste (remember sausage contains salt. So add accordingly)
- Now add the chopped sausage, chilli powder and pepper powder.
- Saute well for 5-7 minutes
- Add chopped spring onions, saute for a minute
- Serve with chappathi or in sandwiches.
Sendind this to Surabhi's event @ Pragyan's Let's Party Fusion food