I'm still brooding. I was supposed to post this long back. It is a tangy yummy chutney which you can make on a lazy day. Try this and enjoy your mornings with fluffy idlis.
- Garlic - 2 small pods
- Tomato - 1
- Capsicum - 1
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 3-4 twigs
- Oil for sauteeing
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil
- Chop garlic and add to the hot oil. Saute until it becomes light brown.
- Add the chopped tomato and capsicum. Saute until it becomes soft.
- Add the chilli powder and chilli flakes. Saute for a minute.
- Add little water. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
- Wash and chop coriander leaves and add to the above mix.
- Once cooled transfer it to a blender and blend well.
- Have with yummy idli or dosas.