Hi ladies this time it is a spicy starter post. But before that I just wanted to ask a question. Have you checked out this website CupoNation.in while online shopping. It gives you the best deals on various things of your choice. This publishing website offers variety home and kitchen related discount coupons too for a number of leading online retailers in India like flipkart, snapdeal, homeshop18 and many more. See this site and try it next time when you do your online shopping.
Now coming back to today's recipe. Kids will love this and won’t be able to stop munching. You can marinate the chicken and keep in fridge and fry it as required. It serves well as a party starter or evening snack or as a filling with mayonnaise, thinly sliced onion and capsicum to make chappathi rolls. Try as any and enjoy.
- Chicken breast - 500 gms (cut into small bite size pieces)
- Ginger - 1 small piece
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp (Increase if you need it more spicy)
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Rice flour - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice -1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Egg - 1 (optional)
- Oil for frying
- In a mixer add ingredients from 2 to 11 and grind well to a very smooth paste.
- Mix the above marinade with beaten egg. (Avoid this if you don;t want to add egg).
- Put the marinade on the chicken bite sizes and mix well. Keep in fridge for 3 hrs (or atleast 20 minutes).
- Heat the oil in a thick bottomed vessel. Deep fry until golden brown. Maintain the heat at medium so chicken gets enough time to cook inside. It’ll be ready in 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce.