A very easy and quick cake. It is eggless too. We enjoyed having this during tea time. I got the batter for the size of 19.5 cm x 9.5 cm loaf pan.
- Mango puree - 1 cup
- Maida (All purpose flour) - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (powdered) (Increase if you need it more sweet)
- Oil - 1/3 cup
- Puree the mango without adding water. Keep aside
- Sieve together all purpose flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- In a bowl beat together powdered sugar and oil until they're well blended
- Into this add mango puree and blend well
- Fold in the flour mix slowly into the above mango mix.
- If the batter is thick loosen by adding little milk.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish and bake at 150 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.