I wanted to make something else with the below ingredients but ended up with these chocolate balls. It was a great hit to my surprise and also a yummy gift you can give your loved ones instead of store bought chocolates. It requires no cooking. If you've the ingredients only a little bit of kneading is required. Store it for some days in airtight container in refrigerator. Have them as required. It is a simple humble dessert
- Marie biscuits - 200 gms
- Milkmaid - 3 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup
- Dark Cocoa - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup (use as required)
- Boil milk and allow it to cool
- Powder marie biscuits in a grinder
- Mix together the powdered biscuits and milkmaid. You'll get a bread crumb texture.
- Mix together dark cocoa and sugar.
- Add this to the biscuit-milkmaid duo and mix well.
- Add cold milk little by little until you get a chappathi/roti type dough. (you won't need that 1/2 cup of milk completely)
- Make the dough really well by punching it and mixing again.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Cover with aluminium foils or textured papers. Use as required.
- You can gift this to your loved ones instead of buying store bought one. Put in some great wrappers or bags and make it your own brand.